I truly love making custom quilts. Your requests inspire my creativity! If you don’t see what you’re looking for, Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss it. I can design any type of motif your heart desires!
The economy is tough and I have been working on this formula to deliver a wonderful, custom designed, high quality product for the lowest price I can afford to offer.
Here’s How It Works:
- Orders can be made through my Etsy Shop : Click on “Request Custom Item” link on the left side of the page under Shop Info. Or email me at email@example.com.
- Scroll down and use this guide to make your decisions:
- Motifs, if you want any.
- Color Palette
The quilt can be done in as little as 2 weeks as long as I don’t have too many commitments. I will give you a time frame when you contact me.
Easy and Affordable Design Choices
1. Choose your Layout
C. Central Motif with Multiple Borders. Example is computer generated.
D. Irregular Blocks. Example is computer generated.
E. Strip Quilt with random blocks. Example is computer generated.
2. Choose a Motif, If you wish
These are a very few of what can be done. If you don’t see what you want, please let me know. I can easily draw up whatever you would like. A motif design is not necessary for quilts like the Irregular Blocks or Strip Quilts. However, a silk screened or stamped motif over a finished quilt for further design interest is very attractive, as shown in the strip quilt example above.
I will decide whether a motif works best as an applique, silk screened or embroidered design. Or a combination of any of these.
Hover over an image for a description name. I can draw up anything! Just ask!
- If you are matching a quilt to a room, take a photo of items with colors you like.
- Or, Tell me your favorite colors and I will make choices for you. You will have a chance to approve the colors before I start to work.
- Color Hunter is a fabulous source for finding a palette you like easily. If you click on a color chip, you will get more palettes in that family. Save to favorite and email me the link in your address bar. Easy!
4. Choose Your Size
|Lap Quilt, Sofa||58” x 58”||$300|
|Wheel Chair Lap Quilt||38” x 47”||$160|
|Play Mat||36” x 36”||$120|
|Crib Quilt||40” x 50”||$180|
|Twin Quilt||73” x 96”||$630|
|Queen Quilt||99” x 99”||$880|
|Wall Quilt||Determined by your space||please inquire|
- A nonrefundable deposit of 20% is due upon ordering. When the quilt is finished, I will send photographs. The remaining balance will then be due for shipping.
- Installment payments are available through PayPal. Contact me if you wish to use this option.
- Scroll through and choose options from each section and jot down your choices.
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. List your choices and any special requests. If you like, include your phone number. I’ll call you and we can go over the process together.
- We will set up a custom order via Etsy. If you wish to spread payments out, we will set up an installment plan via PayPal. A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required for me to begin work.
- I will send you a computer generated mock up of your quilt for approval.
- I will complete the quilt within a quoted amount of time.
- When the quilt is completed, I will send photos and request the remaining balance. When payment is received, I will ship the quilt to you.
Some more examples…
|12” doll, simpler design||$25|
The 12” dolls are just as sweet.
I just streamlined the process and don’t use quite the same detail. But the dolls have all of the same basic characteristics. I can adjust the design for you. Depending on how elaborate you want the doll to be, the base price is $25.
These dolls are ideal for little girls.. Please specify if buttons should not be used.